We have been waiting eagerly for this message: the Dornsberg may open again! The course will be in operation again next week – of course, observing the usual hygiene rules.
In order to compensate for the long time-out a bit and to equalize the operation and thus avoid crowds of people, the Board of Directors has decided to extend the opening hours and in future the course for shooters from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. And from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The whole team is therefore very happy to welcome shooters on the Dornsberg again on Tuesday, May 12, from 9 a.m. However, competitions are still not allowed indefinitely due to the high risk of infection.
The approval also included a number of conditions to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Only if we adhere to these regulations in a disciplined manner is a continuous shooting operation guaranteed for everyone – we would therefore ask you to take these regulations very seriously and to follow them exactly as we do.
The following should now be observed and observed by all shooters entering the hunting course:
• We greet each other with a smile, NOT with a handshake or hug
• Please keep a distance of at least 2 meters from the nearest shooter and the course staff
• Please avoid all physical contact
• Please sneeze into the crook of your arm and cough; Use handkerchiefs only once and then immediately dispose of them in the trash can and disinfect your hands
• Also observe the rule of 1.5 meters when standing on the stand
• Wash or disinfect hands as often as possible
Rental of mules:
• Mouth protection obligation for more than one person in the vehicle
And now …. Nothing like on the Dornsberg! We are very pleased to see you!
Warm regards from your board and the entire Dornsberg team